Re: [opensuse-virtual] [Fwd: Malfunctioning bridge]
On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 10:36 -0600, Jim Fehlig wrote:

I wonder if STP on the bridge might be causing some issues. Do you have
STP enabled on these bridges? But I'm certainly no expert on
network/routing/iptables configuration and not sure if there are any
such experts on this list. Have you tried opensuse-networking?

Regards,
Jim

Hi Jim,

afaics stp should not be the cause, as brctl tells me:

bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
br0 8000.001321b03bfc no eth0
vif1.0
vif2.0
vif3.0
br1 8000.32195a4973c3 no dummy0
vif2.1
vif7.0
br2 8000.3e17806829b9 no dummy1
vif3.1
vif7.1
br3 8000.7a9ed2591b0a no dummy2
vif1.1
vif2.2
vif3.2
vif7.2

And no, i haven't tried networing yet, as i though it might be
xen-specific...

hans