Re: [opensuse-virtual] qemu, virtio and network card
  • From: "Bruce Rogers" <BROGERS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:37:41 -0600
On 8/10/2009 at 4:56 AM, Paul Reeves <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 10 August 2009, Paul Reeves wrote:
On Friday 07 August 2009, Bruce Rogers wrote:
I see the issue as well.

Would you please submit a bug report on this issue. I think for now
assume it's a kvm bug.

Novell want more contact details from me than I'm prepared to give.

By that, I mean the attempt to log into novell's bugzilla.

If there is an opensuse bugzilla, I might have a chance as my login for the
build factory seems OK (last time I used it, anyway.)

Paul

I'll go ahead and create a bug report for this issue.

Bruce