Re: [opensuse-virtual] Updating a OpenSuse 11.0 DomU to OpenSuse11.1problem
  • From: "Jason Douglas" <jdouglas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:43:53 -0600
Sorry for the delay. I have attached the config file from my original
11.0 install (opensuse11) and the file I modified to perform the upgrade
(opensuse11-install).

Jason

On 4/8/2009 at 12:20 AM, in message <49DC421C.70400@xxxxxxxxx>,
Jörg Spilker
<js@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jason Douglas schrieb:

Hello Jason,

can you possibly send me your vm configuration file which you used
test the update. I tried it again (sorry for the long delay) with my
setup and the SUSE installation kernel from DVD but with no success.

Greetings, Jörg

< Previous Next >
List Navigation