[opensuse-virtual] Can I delete domU images?
  • From: Nicholas Thirkettle OSB <brnicholas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:23:10 -0500
Hello list,

I tried twice, unsuccessfully, to install operating systems as guests in xen.
The third time I was successful at installing Windows XP. Now I have two
unused images on my drive. I deleted the two that I couldn't use in Virtual
Machine Manager but they are still showing up in /var/libs/xen/images. One of
the unused is 4 GB and the other is 8 GB. The good windows installation has
already just about used up all of the 8 GB image and I would like to know if I
can delete the two that I don't use and expand the one that I do use. I don't
know if that makes sense. Thank you for any help

Br. Nicholas