[opensuse-virtual] Re: [opensuse-factory] [status report] openSUSE distribution, week 21
  • From: Willem Meens <opensuse-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:51:23 +0200
Hi Stephan,

I have been trough those testing points mentioned when I saw it on as
news item over at openSUSE.org. I have tested two or three in the list
but I felt held back to test more and add comments feeling most points
seem to require deeper knowledge (I not sure I have) or very specific
scenarios. Although eager to help out I wouldn't really know if it's
helping or slowing you guys down ;)
My point being that maybe others potential testers share this feeling
leaving you with low response...

Just my 2cents,

Willem