Re: [opensuse-translation] The state of translations
On 7/2/19 11:56 PM, Javier Llorente wrote:

"Cancel" still appears as "Abortar." See the bottom of the following
screenshots:

openSUSE Leap 15.1 (installer)
https://paste.opensuse.org/view//10ae858f

The label for that button in English is "Abort" (correctly translated to
"Abortar"), not "Cancel" as you seem to assume. See the English version.

https://paste.opensuse.org/view//78866698

Or did I miss your point?

openSUSE Leap 15.1 (YaST with updates installed)
https://paste.opensuse.org/view//0e8e17da

This is very prominent. I don't know why it didn't go through - it was
corrected a long time ago.

Corrected in which way? I mean, what was the wrong .po content and what
is the corrected one?.

Those strings like "cancel" and "abort" come from the yast-base project
on Weblate. According to my investigations, there is no significant
differences regarding those string in the Weblate source[1] and in the
es.po file included in Leap 15.1.

[1] https://paste.opensuse.org/view//78866698
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:15.1/yast2-trans

In short, I'm not sure what do you believe is wrong.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH