Re: [opensuse-translation] The state of translations
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:46:40 +0200

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. Juli 2019 um 07:45 Uhr
Von: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
An: "Javier Llorente" <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] The state of translations

Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. Juli 2019 um 23:56 Uhr
Von: "Javier Llorente" <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>

El domingo, 30 de junio de 2019 0:08:25 (CEST) Sarah Julia Kriesch escribió:
Hi Javier,

Hi Sarah,

Excuse me for the late answer.
It was difficult to write emails with my laptop in the last days (private
reasons with outside activities).

No problem.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019 um 21:50 Uhr
Von: "Javier Llorente" <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello team mates,

Unfortunately, the Spanish translations haven't been updated since a
long
time. Last update request dates back to January 2019.
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2019-01/msg00004.html

We have been receiving updates for openSUSE Leap 15.1 since January 2019.
Were you able to translate that all? Or what has been missing?

"Cancel" still appears as "Abortar." See the bottom of the following
screenshots:

openSUSE Leap 15.1 (installer)
https://paste.opensuse.org/view//10ae858f

openSUSE Leap 15.1 (YaST with updates installed)
https://paste.opensuse.org/view//0e8e17da

That is the yast-installer and the YaST Team has the update of our po files
and translations full automated in Jenkins:
https://github.com/yast/yast-translations

This is very prominent. I don't know why it didn't go through - it was
corrected a long time ago.

When did you change the content?
I had my IRC talk with our YaST Developers and the content is the same. Which
content do you expect?

Best regards,
Sarah

Regards,