[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-project] Translating the Release Announcement for Leap 15.1
Hi all,

Le lundi 06 mai 2019 à 12:08:18, ddemaio a écrit :
Hi all,
I wanted to get this out to you all, so we can start translating the release
announcement before the release.

There is one section that is waiting for a quote, which I hope to have by
the end of the day. The section is:

QUOTE (Should have by May 7)

I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.1

It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the release
announcement to your native language to help propagate the news of our next
release. Currently it is only in English. Feel free to link your translated
version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code language code. If you
have any questions, please let me know.

French translation done: https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_publication_15.1

Regards,

--