[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-project] Translating the Release Announcement for Leap 15.1
Hi,

Le lundi 06 mai 2019 à 12:08 +0200, ddemaio a écrit :
Hi all,
I wanted to get this out to you all, so we can start translating the
release announcement before the release.

There is one section that is waiting for a quote, which I hope to
have
by the end of the day. The section is:

QUOTE (Should have by May 7)

I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.1

It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the
release announcement to your native language to help propagate the
news
of our next release. Currently it is only in English. Feel free to
link
your translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code
language code. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I was on holiday and fully disconnected. French translation has started
[0] and should be done by the end of upcoming week.

Regards,

[0]: https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_publication_15.1

--
Sébastien POHER