Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files-yast PO outdated
Alexander Melentev schrieb:
пт, 3 мая 2019 г. в 08:46, opensuse.lietuviu.kalba
<opensuse.lietuviu.kalba@xxxxxxxxx>:

2019.04.29 11:11, opensuse.lietuviu.kalba rašė:

Initially I thought that POT is outdated, but indeed PO files of
update-desktop-files-yast are outdated compared to POT.

Note: It is imposible to update translation file based on newer POT in
Weblate (I tried): Weblate seems to use old PO file (instead of POT) as
reference. I hope openSUSE Weblate admin could update
update-desktop-files-* PO files based on existing POT and I hope we
don't need to commit translation into GIT.

It seems like git is to "blame" here: Weblate error log says
"Auto-merging sk/update-desktop-files-apps.po
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in sk/update-desktop-files-apps.po
Auto-merging lt/update-desktop-files-apps.po
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lt/update-desktop-files-apps.po
Auto-merging fi/update-desktop-files.po
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in fi/update-desktop-files.po
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result. (1)"
and merge conflict is a version control stuff.
It is not the first time such thing is happening, hope Stanislav will
not mind to solve this manually again.

I've merged those conflicts. So translations should work again. Sorry
for the inconvenience. I should remember to ask weblate to flush pending
stuff before calling scripts to update and merge the pot files :-/

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel