Re: [opensuse-translation] Switching Weblate to protected mode
El lunes, 11 de junio de 2018 3:15:37 (CEST) Ioannes Andreas escribió:
El 10/06/18 a las 15:37, Javier Llorente escribió:
Hello there!

We [the long time Spanish translators] are suffering from having a Weblate
open to anyone with an openSUSE account. Translations are submitted
without
any kind of proofreading, which can lead to already translated and
proofread strings being overwritten.
Unfortunately, there is a Spanish translator doing that. For those
interested there is a message about it in opensuse-translation-es;
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation-es/2018-06/msg00000.html

Therefore, I suggest switching Weblate's access control from "public" to
"protected"; translations by new members must be approved first.

Greetings,

Which translator?
I don't think it's a good idea to make it public.

Now, will a team with moderators or coordinators rule as I proposed before?
We will continue to work as before. No coordinators atm.

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >