Re: [opensuse-translation] Switching Weblate to protected mode
El 10/06/18 a las 15:37, Javier Llorente escribió:
Hello there!

We [the long time Spanish translators] are suffering from having a Weblate
open to anyone with an openSUSE account. Translations are submitted without
any kind of proofreading, which can lead to already translated and proofread
strings being overwritten.
Unfortunately, there is a Spanish translator doing that. For those interested
there is a message about it in opensuse-translation-es;
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation-es/2018-06/msg00000.html

Therefore, I suggest switching Weblate's access control from "public" to
"protected"; translations by new members must be approved first.

Greetings,

Which translator?

Now, will a team with moderators or coordinators rule as I proposed before?