Re: [opensuse-translation] Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team
El martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 14:55:58 (CET) Ioannes Andreas escribió:
Hello, dear Members.

This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.

I count on the approval of other users belonging to an unofficial group
of openSUSE that I co-manage in Telegram (@openSUSE_Soporte) to join the
new team and I will try to contact some users that I have seen
collaborating independently in Weblate to integrate them.

I share my respective data as indicated by the Wiki guide:

Name: Ioannes Andreas
Email: ioannes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Without further ado, and waiting for your response, I say goodbye.

A cordial greeting.

Hello,

There are still people who translate the distribution into Spanish. We were
much more active in the past. That's all.
So there is no need to create a Spanish translation team :)

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente