Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with locking
Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Second complementary problem. I wished to correct some wrong string in
software-o-o/new_design_2017, but it has been telling me for over two days it
is locked and translations are not allowed. Is it forgotten lock in the Czech

Note that the new_design_2017 branch was merged to master. It's removed
from weblate now. Just translate the master branch from now on.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel