Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with locking
Dne 3.3.2018 v 13:35 Vojtěch Zeisek napsal(a):
Hi,
I found two opposite problems with locking of translations in Weblate. First,
when I was editing update-desktop-files-, after some string after saving I
have got an error, that someone else just edited the string. Weird. In older
versions, when someone was editing some project, it was locked for the
others.
This locking repeatedly didn't work here. Is anyone else seeing it?
Second complementary problem. I wished to correct some wrong string in
software-o-o/new_design_2017, but it has been telling me for over two days it
is locked and translations are not allowed. Is it forgotten lock in the Czech
version or some bug?

This is a bug:
https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1787

I just applied the proposed hotfix. Let's see what happens.

Upgrade of weblate should fix that problem. It will require creating of
several new packages and careful testing.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer