Re: [opensuse-translation] Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team
On 2018-03-06 14:55, Ioannes Andreas wrote:
Hello, dear Members.

This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.

You do not need any permission, just start working. AFAIK you are the
only volunteer, so you are the team. If you get more volunteers, you
(all those volunteers) decide to group together. Again, no permission
needed from anybody. You just organize to your liking and do it.

The previous group was not disbanded by others. We simply stopped
contributing.

You can also contact other users in the opensuse-es mail list. And you
are of course welcomed to use the opensuse-translation-es mail list for
your coordination if you wish.

--
Cheers / Saludos,