[opensuse-translation] Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team
Hello, dear Members.

This is to request the formation of the new translation group in Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.

I count on the approval of other users belonging to an unofficial group of openSUSE that I co-manage in Telegram (@openSUSE_Soporte) to join the new team and I will try to contact some users that I have seen collaborating independently in Weblate to integrate them.

I share my respective data as indicated by the Wiki guide:

Name: Ioannes Andreas
Email: ioannes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Without further ado, and waiting for your response, I say goodbye.

A cordial greeting.