[opensuse-translation] Problem with locking
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 13:35:23 +0100
Hi,
I found two opposite problems with locking of translations in Weblate. First,
when I was editing update-desktop-files-, after some string after saving I
have got an error, that someone else just edited the string. Weird. In older
versions, when someone was editing some project, it was locked for the others.
This locking repeatedly didn't work here. Is anyone else seeing it?
Second complementary problem. I wished to correct some wrong string in
software-o-o/new_design_2017, but it has been telling me for over two days it
is locked and translations are not allowed. Is it forgotten lock in the Czech
version or some bug?
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek