Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:20:09 +0100
"Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> wrote:

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017 um 15:07 Uhr
Von: "Vojtěch Zeisek" <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation

OK, good, thank You. If we get rid of that, ehm..., weird translations (and
won't get any new;-), it will be good. But as Yasuhiko Kamata pointed out,
such issues can be present also in another languages. Czech is/will be
solved,
but what about the others?

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/

You can find the Coordinator for specific languages in our team list [1].
Yuuichi is the Coordinator for Japanese[2].
What can other Translators (without Coordinator) do? You can review all
changed translations. You are native speakers in your language!
Change it, if it is a weird translation and let it, if it is better than
before.

Best regards,
Sarah

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team
[2] https://ja.opensuse.org/%E5%88%A9%E7%94%A8%E8%80%85:Yuuichi

For Japanese, I started to check their translation and post a comment if needed.
Discussion using comment feature is now working fine and we could arrive at an
agreement (and some of translations from them/me can be fixed nicely :-))

For other languages, similar problem may occur,
but I think that Weblate system can mediate well.

Thanks,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>