Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:47:30 +0100
Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dne úterý 12. prosince 2017 15:28:03 CET, Padraig Dillon napsal(a):
Hi,
I am mailing to let you know that we are planning to begin some
translation work in Weblate on the SLE 15 project. We hope to begin
this work later this week. Our hope is to work on any strings that
have suggestions, strings that have no translations, strings that
have failing checks etc. We'll pause next week and take stock of
our progress. As this will be the first project where contracted
translators will work in parallel with the community we want to
make sure there are open channels of communication between all and
that we build a good working relationship as we go through the
project. As usual any questions can be mailed to this mailing list
and it will be monitored by our team. You can also contact me
directly for any issues and I will do my best to answer.
Looking forward to working with you all.
Regards,
Padraig.

Hi,
I'm confused, sorry. I have received hundreds of Weblate
notifications about changes in YaST and Zypper. But these projects
have been kept on practically 100% for long time, see
https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/cs/ Untranslated are mainly
desktop-file-translations and packages-i18n. Within YaST, timezone_db
contains plenty of controls (mainly names of localities). These
projects really needing care have not been touched so far. So I don't
really know what's going on right now... I hoped in more coordination
or that contracted translators will finish missing gaps...? Sincerely,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/

Same for Japanese.
Many translations of YaST modules (yast-samba-client etc.) were updated
despite being already completed.
I think that he/she have his/her policy or some SLE policy was applied?
Anyway, I posted comments for mistranslation...

Thanks,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata
E-mail: belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx