Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
Vojtěch Zeisek píše v St 20. 12. 2017 v 13:47 +0100:
Dne úterý 12. prosince 2017 15:28:03 CET, Padraig Dillon napsal(a):
Hi,
I am mailing to let you know that we are planning to begin some
translation
work in Weblate on the SLE 15 project. We hope to begin this work
later
this week. Our hope is to work on any strings that have
suggestions,
strings that have no translations, strings that have failing checks
etc.
We'll pause next week and take stock of our progress.
As this will be the first project where contracted translators will
work in
parallel with the community we want to make sure there are open
channels of
communication between all and that we build a good working
relationship as
we go through the project.
As usual any questions can be mailed to this mailing list and it
will be
monitored by our team. You can also contact me directly for any
issues and
I will do my best to answer.
Looking forward to working with you all.
Regards,
Padraig.

Hi,
I'm confused, sorry. I have received hundreds of Weblate
notifications about
changes in YaST and Zypper. But these projects have been kept on
practically
100% for long time, see https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/cs/
Untranslated
are mainly desktop-file-translations and packages-i18n. Within YaST,
timezone_db contains plenty of controls (mainly names of localities).
These
projects really needing care have not been touched so far. So I don't
really
know what's going on right now... I hoped in more coordination or
that
contracted translators will finish missing gaps...?
Sincerely,
V.

Vojtech, this was announced in advance multiple times. Just search for
the SLE robot emails.

There are many suggestions presently on yast which provide translations
comming from SLE, they need to be reviewed and better translation is to
be picked (in most cases I did this morning tho I had to discard the
SLE translation).

If you don't wanna just receive emails you can of course do the same
reviews, there is cca 1500 strings to review in czech language.

For what is interest of SUSE we will for sure use contractors to
translate specific apps or do reviews like this, rather than
translating milion strings from desktop files...

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >
List Navigation