Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:47:30 +0100
Dne úterý 12. prosince 2017 15:28:03 CET, Padraig Dillon napsal(a):
Hi,
I am mailing to let you know that we are planning to begin some translation
work in Weblate on the SLE 15 project. We hope to begin this work later
this week. Our hope is to work on any strings that have suggestions,
strings that have no translations, strings that have failing checks etc.
We'll pause next week and take stock of our progress.
As this will be the first project where contracted translators will work in
parallel with the community we want to make sure there are open channels of
communication between all and that we build a good working relationship as
we go through the project.
As usual any questions can be mailed to this mailing list and it will be
monitored by our team. You can also contact me directly for any issues and
I will do my best to answer.
Looking forward to working with you all.
Regards,
Padraig.

Hi,
I'm confused, sorry. I have received hundreds of Weblate notifications about
changes in YaST and Zypper. But these projects have been kept on practically
100% for long time, see https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/cs/ Untranslated
are mainly desktop-file-translations and packages-i18n. Within YaST,
timezone_db contains plenty of controls (mainly names of localities). These
projects really needing care have not been touched so far. So I don't really
know what's going on right now... I hoped in more coordination or that
contracted translators will finish missing gaps...?
Sincerely,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek