[opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
Hi,

I am  mailing to let you know that we are planning to begin some translation
work in Weblate on the SLE 15 project. We hope to begin this work later this
week. Our hope is to work on any strings that have suggestions, strings that
have no translations, strings that have failing checks etc. We'll pause next
week and take stock of our progress.

As this will be the first project where contracted translators will work in
parallel with the community we want to make sure there are open channels of
communication between all and that we build a good working relationship as we
go through the project.

As usual any questions can be mailed to this mailing list and it will be
monitored by our team. You can also contact me directly for any issues and I
will do my best to answer.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Regards,
Padraig.

Padraig Dillon PMP
Localization Account Project Manager