Re: [opensuse-translation] pattern translations were stuck
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti, 17.07.2017 19:36:18 MSK:
I find these "packages-i18n" a waste of time/resources, except for the
patterns file.

Debian has some package description translations:
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp Can we use their
translations as upstream?

Regards,

Luiz

Sure you can, use whatever fits you best.

This Debian project was mentioned several times in the past years, but still
nobody provided a decent way to use it`s content — if you can provide Debian
translations, I'll merge them to packages-i18n, no big problem.
--
Regards, Minton