Re: [opensuse-translation] pattern translations were stuck
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:38:28 +0200

Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juli 2017 um 14:24 Uhr
Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] pattern translations were stuck

Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017 um 13:14 Uhr
Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For whatever reason Weblate showed an outdated status of the pattern
translations. After some poking it has catched up now:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/packages-i18n/patterns-master/

It seems all translations in packages-i18n were stuck...
You have updated all po files there. Sometimes we have got to
review more than 300 entries (gnome master as an example).

Does the deadline of yesterday exist after this bug?

Yes. We may have a chance to do another checkin if I get pointed at
specific important translations but in general the deadline is
passed now.

cu
Ludwig

Then let's drink a beer for missing translations in packages-i18n and the fixed
bug...
Every language has translated 100% in different files. So it would be too much
for selecting, listing and choosing the "important files" of packages-i18n.
Let's take the list in the wiki as "important". Then no file is affected by
this update after the bug.

Is that ok?

Best regards,
Sarah