Re: [opensuse-translation] pattern translations were stuck
Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017 um 13:14 Uhr
Von: "Ludwig Nussel" <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-translation] pattern translations were stuck

For whatever reason Weblate showed an outdated status of the pattern
translations. After some poking it has catched up now:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/packages-i18n/patterns-master/

It seems all translations in packages-i18n were stuck...
You have updated all po files there. Sometimes we have got to
review more than 300 entries (gnome master as an example).

Does the deadline of yesterday exist after this bug?

Yes. We may have a chance to do another checkin if I get pointed at
specific important translations but in general the deadline is
passed now.

cu
Ludwig

--