Re: [opensuse-translation] Attention, action required: slide show translations outdated!
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Should I care with this warning (SLE languages):

"Only contracted SUSE Linux Enterprise translators or reviewers are
allowed to edit here! Community edits here will be reverted without
notice! If you see a bug here, please use suggestions. Weblate does
not support branch based permissions yet, so we cannot lock it for
others."

I guess it only shows up due to technical limitation Weblate.
For the master branch everything is fine in the slide show, just go
ahead.

cu
Ludwig

--