Re: [opensuse-translation] Attention, action required: slide show translations outdated!
Hi,

Should I care with this warning (SLE languages):

"Only contracted SUSE Linux Enterprise translators or reviewers are
allowed to edit here! Community edits here will be reverted without
notice! If you see a bug here, please use suggestions. Weblate does
not support branch based permissions yet, so we cannot lock it for
others."

Regards,

Luiz

There have been several complaints that the slide show was not shown
fully translated in the installer. So far we unfortunately assumed a
mistake in packaging. Thanks to Sarah not giving up I just found
the real cause which were po files not matching the pot. That is
fixed now but means translations have to be updated now. This
affects *all* languages. So please everyone check the slide show and
finish the missing ones:

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-slide-show/master/

Sorry for noticing this too late!

cu