[opensuse-translation] Attention, action required: slide show translations outdated!
Hi,

There have been several complaints that the slide show was not shown
fully translated in the installer. So far we unfortunately assumed a
mistake in packaging. Thanks to Sarah not giving up I just found
the real cause which were po files not matching the pot. That is
fixed now but means translations have to be updated now. This
affects *all* languages. So please everyone check the slide show and
finish the missing ones:

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-slide-show/master/

Sorry for noticing this too late!

cu