[opensuse-translation] Slide show is not translated (was: The last block of license agreement is not translated?)
Hello,

Slide show texts still seems to be un-translated in 42.3-Build0321;
For example,

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/oss/suse/0321-setup/slide/txt/ja/02_opensuse.rtf

has non-translated text ("openSUSE is a community of projects"...),
but it was already translated at
https://l10n.opensuse.org/translate/yast-slide-show/master/ja/.

Thanks,

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:02:58 +0200