Aw: Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 17:21:27 +0200

Gesendet: Freitag, 07. Juli 2017 um 17:15 Uhr
Von: sknorr <sknorr@xxxxxxx>
An: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Cc: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is
not translated?

Hi,

On 2017-07-06 19:58, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
There is a difference between "something isn't translated" and
"something translated won't be shown and we have got 100% translated".

That seems like a subtlety that is not easily noticed when one
is just doing an installation. (The distinction is important
for the resolution of course.)

Anyway, I don't normally switch between installer languages
ten times, just to find out whether something is not
translated because the translators missed something/were not
quick enough or because there is a systematic error.

Stefan.

That was the reason for the suggestion to report bugs (or to ask here), if
someone who translated something 100% doesn't see his result in openSUSE.

Sarah