Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
Hi,

On 2017-07-06 19:58, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
There is a difference between "something isn't translated" and
"something translated won't be shown and we have got 100% translated".

That seems like a subtlety that is not easily noticed when one
is just doing an installation. (The distinction is important
for the resolution of course.)

Anyway, I don't normally switch between installer languages
ten times, just to find out whether something is not
translated because the translators missed something/were not
quick enough or because there is a systematic error.

Stefan.

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, D-90409 Nürnberg
Geschäftsführer: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer