Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 19:58:31 +0200

Nice, not many scroll down that far :-)

I did, and noticed it was not translated in my language since 42.1 at
least.

Is there any reason you didn't report this issue?
We need full translations everywhere in openSUSE...

I did not know it affected any other language. I commented it here or in
private to the translator. I also tried to do it myself, I was unable to
do it, commented about that, got no response, so I had to leave it as that.

Did you comment it on Weblate or where?

Here, and/or to the translator in private.
It seems that's such a long time ago I wasn't on this list...
Private isn't public. So we can't read that, if you write it as PM.
But thaks for the info.
I do not use Weblate, sorry.

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:03:07 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] 42.2 last chance for translation

I can also tell you that the release notes are not fully translated, as
I can see them in
"/usr/share/doc/release-notes/openSUSE/RELEASE-NOTES.es.html".

--
Yes, because it isn't all translated in this language:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/es/release-notes-opensuse/

Best regards,
Sarah