Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
Thanks, I'll recheck after rebuild.

On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:07:15 +0200
Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yasuhiko Kamata wrote:
I'm now testing openSUSE Leap 42.3 beta. Found the last block of
license agreement (starting with "As required by US law, you
represent"...) is not translated.

Nice, not many scroll down that far :-)

The source code of this license agreement
https://github.com/openSUSE/skelcd-openSUSE/blob/master/license/TEMPLATE
has no corresponding block (so that I cannot translate it via
Weblate).

Should this block be translated or removed?

It's a bug in translate-toolkit. The block shouldn't be there. It's
already fixed but the affected package wasn't rebuilt. I'll trigger a
full rebuild over the weekend. Please verify the fix with a build
after the weekend.

cu
Ludwig

--