Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:53:26 +0200
"Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 06. Juli 2017 um 08:55 Uhr
Von: "Yasuhiko Kamata" <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement
is not translated?

Hi,

I'm now testing openSUSE Leap 42.3 beta. Found the last block of
license agreement (starting with "As required by US law, you
represent"...) is not translated.

All should be translated...
The curious thing is that the license will be shown as 100%
translated in all languages. So it is a bug.
Thanks for testing!
The source code of this license agreement
https://github.com/openSUSE/skelcd-openSUSE/blob/master/license/TEMPLATE
has no corresponding block (so that I cannot translate it via
Weblate).

Should this block be translated or removed?

Thanks,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Can you create a bug report with a laguage example on Bugzilla [1]

Thanks!
Best regards,
Sarah

[1]
http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Distribution&format=guided&version=Leap%2042.3

Thanks for pointing.
Ludwig said that this bug was already fixed and waiting for rebuild
in another mail. So I'll re-check after rebuild.

--
Yasuhiko Kamata
E-mail: belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx