Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
Yasuhiko Kamata wrote:
I'm now testing openSUSE Leap 42.3 beta. Found the last block of license
agreement (starting with "As required by US law, you represent"...) is not
translated.

Nice, not many scroll down that far :-)

The source code of this license agreement
https://github.com/openSUSE/skelcd-openSUSE/blob/master/license/TEMPLATE
has no corresponding block (so that I cannot translate it via Weblate).

Should this block be translated or removed?

It's a bug in translate-toolkit. The block shouldn't be there. It's
already fixed but the affected package wasn't rebuilt. I'll trigger a
full rebuild over the weekend. Please verify the fix with a build after
the weekend.

cu
Ludwig

--