Re: [opensuse-translation] Command-line downloading of OpenSUSE translation files from Weblate
Yasuhiko Kamata skreiv 04. juli 2017 00:57:
Weblate API requires HTTP client (curl, wget, etc.) and
JSON encoder/decoder.

Attached my perl script is just for:
1. Download all .po files for a given language.
$API_KEY and @LANG_CODES should be filled before run (embedded in
script itself).

Hope it is helpful.

Thank you. It was *very* helpful. Using it, I think I understand how the API works, and will be able to download (and hopefully eventually reupload) the translations, so that I can easily do offline translation.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer