Re: [opensuse-translation] Command-line downloading of OpenSUSE translation files from Weblate
Hello,

Weblate API requires HTTP client (curl, wget, etc.) and
JSON encoder/decoder.

Attached my perl script is just for:
1. Download all .po files for a given language.
$API_KEY and @LANG_CODES should be filled before run (embedded in
script itself).

Hope it is helpful.

Thanks,