[opensuse-translation] Command-line downloading of OpenSUSE translation files from Weblate
Hi!

Does anyone here have any experience downloading and uploading translations from Weblate? From what I can see, there’s an API (https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/api.html#), but I find it quite complex, and I couldn’t get it to work.

Basically, what I want to do is in principle very simple:

1. Download all .po files for a given language.
2. Download all template files (.pot files).
3. Upload all .po files for a given language to Weblate (overwriting any existing translations).

Has anybody done this, and can instruction me on how to do it?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer