Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org translation
On 06/19/2017 12:02 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 06/16/2017 05:30 PM, Opensuse Català wrote:
Hello,

The only comment I can find now in software-o-o, out of the 4 that I
did, is this one:

String:
Unsupported

Comment:
Combined with LiveUSB results in "Sense suport LiveUSBs" which should
be the in opposite order. Better: be able to translate the whole
sentence.
Done that.

I found two more comments today - and tried to fix them. But to fix one,
I had to add a context and it seems this stopped weblate from importing :(

Greetings, Stephan