Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org translation
  • From: Opensuse Català <opensusecatala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:30:56 +0200
Hello,

The only comment I can find now in software-o-o, out of the 4 that I
did, is this one:

String:
Unsupported

Comment:
Combined with LiveUSB results in "Sense suport LiveUSBs" which should
be the in opposite order. Better: be able to translate the whole
sentence.

Maybe others have been deleted / applied...? I can't remember them.

Regards,

David