[opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org translation
Hi,

New design software.opensuse.org is here, but it is difficult to translate some sentences, because some are splitted into parts and these pars are fixed. I recommend to avoid spitting, but replace untranslatable/dynamic parts with %s or %1, %2 as before. In some languages order of sentence parts is different from English.

For example. in

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/testing.html.erb#L77

we can translate one work „Network“ from sentence „Network CD/USB Stick“, but I preffer to put part about „network“ in end of sentence. Better: allow to translate full sentence „Network CD/USB Stick“.

Without context may be difficult to translate these:

This means it releases | annually | , with security and stability updates being the priority during each release | lifetime.

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/index.html.erb#L94 (annually)

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/_unsupported_live_media.html.erb#L2

There is some areas, where specific English not allowed to change:

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/_unsupported_live_media.html.erb#L2

LiveUSBs – s

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/tumbleweed_unsupported.html.erb#L41

openQA’s – 's