Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation (41 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days outage expected)
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:55:34 +0200
  • Message-id: <trinity-a2d0fccf-92ea-4d05-9097-a0bc296385c3-1497362134801@3capp-gmx-bs21>


Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017 um 15:19 Uhr
Von: "Stanislav Brabec" <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
An: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Cc: OS-trans <opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days
outage expected)

Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:

But look after the activity in different languages before choosing the day.
It seems the middle of the week is the best time. Some people have
contributed on Monday a lot, too.
This week is bad, because we have got a public holiday on Thursday and some
people want to have a free Friday then.
Tell us what you want to choose. So we can plan our translations.

What about next week, starting with Tuesday? If everything will succeed
on the first try, it will be back online with a new version on Thursday.
In case or one problem, it will be back in Friday. In case of two
problems (power outage, out of memory etc.), i will switch the old
instance back to R/W mode in Friday, and start next try on the next Tuesday.

Once we will get a consensus on the date, I will send a separate mail.
That sounds good for me. Let's wait for other opinions.
I hope the first try would succeed. ;-)

Or will other translators have public holidays next week and you want to
translate Thursday until Tuesday?
Then say it, please.

Best regards,
Sarah
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-translation+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >