Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days outage expected)
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:02:41 +0200
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juni 2017 um 18:01 Uhr
Von: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
An: "Stanislav Brabec" <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
Betreff: Aw: Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days
outage expected)

I can see different options:
1) You can do the migration during the working week. Most translotors are
working then and want to translate during the weekend.
2) We wait for the release day of Leap. If Stanislav wants to use a special
version of Weblate, he can download it now. Generally open source projects
have got a download page with a list with all released (old) versions. He can
use it, too.
Another question about the migration migration process: What is the reason
for the change from mysql to postgresql? That will be a difficult change.
Postgres isn't the same and I was allowed to repair such a database in the
last year. I believe, you will have such problems during the migration, too.

But "Thank you for the upgrade in the future! The change management process
sounds really good."

Best regards,
Sarah