Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days outage expected)
  • From: Ferdinand Galko <galko.ferdinand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:37:13 +0200
Hello all,

I also think that better time would be after Leap 42.3 release.

Best regards

Ferdinand
Slovak translator

Stanislav Brabec schrieb:

We finally solved problems that were blocking our Weblate server from
upgrade. We do not need to stick at the old Weblate 2.6 any more.

The bad news is the fact, that the upgrade and migration process will
take a non-trivial amount of machine time (about two days) to proceed.

Thanks for the heads up!
Given that we are six weeks from the release there is very little
room for failures of the new version. We're also about to deploy
software.o.o and I expect people to notice lots of missing
translations there as the last call to action didn't yield much.
I'm very much looking forward to a new version myself but I'm a bit
nervous to spoil the release fun :-) Do we need anything urgent or
could the migration be deferred to August, so after the release of
42.3?

cu
Ludwig

--