Re: [opensuse-translation] Unable to fix translations in zypper/master for Dutch
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 20:53:06 +0200
Dear Stanislav,

When do you unlock zypper again?
I would prefer unlocked files for our translators and that we can work with
SUSE together.
The reason is that Leap 42.3 is coming.

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Mai 2017 um 16:19 Uhr
Von: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
An: "Freek de Kruijf" <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] Unable to fix translations in
zypper/master for Dutch

Hi,

zypper is locked at the moment. SUSE is working on it.
That was announced with this mail:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2017-03/msg00009.html

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Mai 2017 um 14:49 Uhr
Von: "Freek de Kruijf" <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-translation] Unable to fix translations in zypper/master
for Dutch

L.S.

When translating using Weblate of zypper/master for Dutch I can only make
suggestions, but I can not approve translations like for all the other
modules
on the page for Weblate Dutch translations.

Please authorize me to approve these translations as well.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf