Re: [opensuse-translation] Unable to fix translations in zypper/master for Dutch
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 16:19:59 +0200
Hi,

zypper is locked at the moment. SUSE is working on it.
That was announced with this mail:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2017-03/msg00009.html

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Mai 2017 um 14:49 Uhr
Von: "Freek de Kruijf" <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-translation] Unable to fix translations in zypper/master
for Dutch

L.S.

When translating using Weblate of zypper/master for Dutch I can only make
suggestions, but I can not approve translations like for all the other
modules
on the page for Weblate Dutch translations.

Please authorize me to approve these translations as well.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf