Re: [opensuse-translation] Join as coordinator
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:02:27 +0100
Hello,

Welcome to the openSUSE translation team!
Use your novell account, login into our wiki and add yourself to this list:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team

I'll send you information some time before the next Leap release. In November
20117 we'll have the next release day. You can translate for Tumbleweed until
then.

You can ask questions on this mailing list.

Best regards,
Sarah