Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE Weblate shows too often a 503 error
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:53:08 +0100
On 25 January 2017 at 11:37, Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Freek.
Can't help you here, but I can confirm that this happens to me, too
(so it's not just you)
Maybe the server is simply not powerful enough? :)

The last time after receiving a message about something to translate using
Weblate I connect to it and gets quite often the error message 503, "Sorry,
the page you are looking for is currently down for maintenance". Sometimes I
need to click several times on "Reload current page" to get the proper page.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf