Re: [opensuse-translation] lock
Hi,

I think the missing translation on yast-storage-ng/master will be
synced with yast-storage/ng-master/ as the missing strings are the
same (the last ones added - "Installing required packages failed." and
"Adding the following packages failed: %s")

What I don't know is the frequency the sync happens, we will have to
wait and see.

Regards

Luiz

It has a warning at the top:

yast-storage-ng shares strings (but not code base) with yast-storage.
To share translations with yast-storage, please go to
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-storage/ng-master/

So to translate yast-storage-ng you should translate yast-storage

I don't understand this. Yast-storage is completely translated to my
locale (ca) and it is in a separeted package/file on weblate... The
one blocked is yast-storage-ng. I have noticed now that there is also
one yast-storage/ng master, completely translated and unblocked...

The only warning I see is "This translation is currently locked for
updates!" and I cannot even suggest.

Thanks,

Regards

Luiz